As a Product Designer, you will be designing and building user interfaces, navigation components, and graphic elements. You will be gathering requirements, determining information and navigation architecture, sketching, developing mockups and wireframes, prototyping, designing, and implementing user interfaces of a web and mobile application.
We’re looking for self-starters, with demonstrable experience and exceptional communication skills for this role. Being able to effectively balance idealism with pragmatism, striving to constantly learn, demonstrating passion for one’s craft, attentiveness to details, eagerness, and humility are some of the other key character traits that we look for. Startup experience will be considered a plus.
The ability to understand business metrics and translate the company’s goals into top notch digital products and experiences is a must.
Please send us your portfolio or examples of your work.
Technical skills and experience
- Lots of experience with Figma or similar tools
- Excellent knowledge of CSS, HTML, and designing for the web and mobile
- Portfolio of UI/UX design projects
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop user interfaces, navigation components, and graphic elements of a comprehensive web and mobile application
- Implement user interfaces in a comprehensive web and mobile application
- Design user login, prompt, and privacy interfaces to be deployed across various partner and customer websites and mobile applications
- Conduct user research
- Track and measure user interactions
- Conduct competitor research
- Gather user requirements
- Determine information and user navigation architecture
- Sketch, prototype, and develop wireframes, mockups, and user interfaces