Trust in Optable's platform ability to keep our customer's data safe is the most important asset we have; to maintain it, we invest in our people, processes, and technologies.
We recognize the important role that security researchers play in protecting a wide range of critical information systems from cyber threats.
Optable Responsible Disclosure Program provides security researchers a direct communication channel to share identified vulnerabilities. By doing so, you help us maintain the integrity and security of our platform for all our customers.
- Do not disclose the issue publicly until we have had an opportunity to review and address it.
- Contact us as soon as possible by sending an email to email@example.com. Please provide a detailed description of the vulnerability, including any steps or tools needed to reproduce it.
- If possible, please provide a proof-of-concept, such as code or a video demonstrating the vulnerability.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your report within two business days and provide an estimated timeline for when we expect to address the issue.
- We will keep you informed of our progress and provide credit to you for the discovery once the issue has been resolved.
- Optable reserves the right to not provide credit for any report that includes sensitive or confidential information, or that violates any applicable law or regulation.
- Optable will not take legal action against researchers who report security issues in accordance with this responsible disclosure program.