Optable is focused on developing a data management and data connectivity platform for the advertising industry.
The company was founded by the founders of AdGear, an ad tech platform acquired by Samsung. Today our team at Optable counts over 10 employees, and we are starting to work with early adopters. We're building the tooling for the next generation of ad technology — oriented towards user consent, privacy and security.
We are looking for an IT administrator who is up to the challenge of managing all IT facets for a fast growing business.
- Manage and support all SAAS and cloud applications used by the company including Google Workspace, Slack, Clickup, etc.
- Manage and implement SSO and 2FA for all SAAS applications.
- Manage inventory of hardware and order material.
- Support employees for all IT related issues including support for Windows, Mac and Linux laptops.
- Manage and execute the employee IT onboarding and offboarding process.
- Collaborate with the Infrastructure and Operations team to manage Google Cloud’s IAM policies for employees.
- Implement IT-related soc2 security policies including the backup policy.
- 3+ years of experience doing IT administration.
- Knowledge and experience with Mac, Windows and Linux
- Knowledge and experience with Google G Suite or Google Workspace
- Good project management and organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with the command line and with scripting.
- Ability to automate repetitive tasks.
- Knowledge and experience with Google Cloud especially IAM.
- Experience with SOC2 security policies and their implementation.