Optable is building a data collaboration platform designed for media and advertising. We develop scalable software services that enable brands and publishers to collaborate in secure and privacy-preserving clean rooms for campaign planning, activation and measurement. We've built private identity graph management capabilities that support fast analytics and real-time querying on billions of records. Optable is an interoperable platform that supports frictionless collaboration through integration with third-party data warehouses, easy onboarding of partners, and secure multiparty computation and cryptographic matching protocols.
The company was founded by the founders of AdGear, an ad tech platform acquired by Samsung. Today our team at Optable counts over 35 employees. We're on a mission to build the tooling for the next generation of ad technology — oriented towards user consent, privacy and security.
As an early, growing startup that is working on a huge global problem, we see the primary function of product management as that of taking broad and loosely defined ideas and concepts and translating them into real working product and capabilities.
At our size and phase of development, this requires a hands-on, scrappy approach: being able to sketch UIs and workflows to convey complex concepts and capabilities in a simple manner, being able to prototype, being able to support sketches with descriptions, and being an excellent communicator with leadership qualities are all skills that we expect for this role.
We are looking for problem solvers who have a deep understanding of (and interest in!) tech, and who are willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to help deliver quality, working product. Most importantly, we want to work with folks who are motivated by shipping something that they are proud of.
The ideal candidate will be collaborating closely with the sales and customer success team, marketing team, engineering groups, and product designers.
- Own planning, designing, refining, and delivering specifications for various features of the product
- Effectively prioritize and make sure the team is always working on the most impactful user stories and initiatives
- Own product documentation and work with product marketing to communicate both internally and externally about new features
- Gather feedback from stakeholders and clients, working across the various teams and authoring documents that accurately and thoroughly describe requirements for user stories, product features and improvements
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building adtech/martech industry platforms
- Demonstrated impact in driving strategic analysis to influence product and business decisions
- Clear communicator, able to explain technical needs to a non-technical audience and vice-versa
Great to have
- 3+ years of experience in software development or technical program management
- Proficient technical capabilities and familiarity with various data platforms