Optable is a SaaS data connectivity platform designed for the advertising ecosystem in the age of privacy. Inspired by the radical transformation in how data is governed, connected, and used, Optable was built by veterans of the ad tech industry to address the need for a new generation of privacy-preserving data collaboration software. https://optable.co/.
We require an experienced leader who is capable of rolling up their sleeves and building a B2B SaaS marketing function from the ground up. The role reports directly to the CRO and will collaborate closely with the sr executive team.
This is an individual contributor role to start and will be required to build a team over time. The successful candidate will have 8-10+ years of experience in a marketing function with a focus on SaaS products targeting Martech and AdTech buyers at digital publishers, brands, agencies and ad platforms.
There are three primary pillars for the mission of Optable’s new Director / VP of Marketing.
- Demand generation and driving inbound leads. The success of Optable’s marketing investments will be based on these KPIs.
- Ensuring awareness of Optable amongst potential buyers of our platform in key markets around the world.
- Ownership and development of the Optable brand.
The successful candidate will have the following characteristics.
- 10+ years in a marketing role with a focus on SaaS products targeting Martech and AdTech clients.
- An in-depth knowledge of the programmatic advertising ecosystem. Previous roles in programmatic advertising would be considered an asset.
- Experience in marketing across cultures and continents.
- A creative focus and the ability to turn a buyer journey into a story which makes complex solutions easy to understand.
- A strong design sense and capabilities related to graphic design, branding and similar skills.
- The ability to execute campaigns and programs using Google Ads, LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Knowledge of web-site construction, content management systems and experience with SEO.
- Experience at recruiting, training and developing talented contributors and collaborators.